Saturday 18 April 2015

Planet Penny's Happy Friday....

Motorway service stations are not the best of places but occasionally we have to make a stop or two. This week hubby and I stopped for a break at a M6 service station. It was a lovely sunny day and we chose to sit in the sunshine beside a lake in a lovely picnic area......


The Geese are so used to people walking around they completely ignored me.


Even the Duck was happy to stay put while I took the photo's, I love the colours of the feathers in the sunlight.



I'm linking this post to Planet Penny's Happy Friday Link up

Have a great week

Jan x

2 comments:

  1. I think you must have found the most picturesque motorway service station ever! Lovely pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a vast improvement to any of the service stations I've visited! It shows you can find a happy moment in the most unlikely places! Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)