Sunday 2 September 2012

Jungle Name Plaques for Frankie & Bobby

Hello to my new and my regular readers of this little corner of the blogasphere, I've had a bit of time off from blogging and promoting during August but I've still been crafting, mainly fulfilling orders but I have also been sketching, painting, sewing, and experimenting, or as my husband says, 'playing' with fimo.

One of my recent orders was for a couple of Name Plaques for twin boys, these were such fun to do.

Jungle Theme Plaque


Jungle Name Plaque

Close up of Jungle Themed Name Plaques

Well, it's September already, I can hardly believe that the summer holidays are coming to an end and the children will be back at school, my grandson is starting nursery on Tuesday, he seems so small and young, he's still a baby, but, I was reminded that my own two children were his age when they first went to nursery. I remember bawling my eyes out when mine started nursery, but I must admit, it did give me a bit of free time to myself.

It's time for the for the Handmade  Monday linky party so I'm linking this post to the Handmade Harbour Blog, don't forget to pop over.

Take care

Jan x

19 comments:

  1. They are lovely plaques. My daughter starts primary school on Thursday! She's looking forward to it, so hopefully she'll settle ok- it took her nearly the full year to settle at nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! I could never create anything like this so I am in awe! Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely plaques! In my experience a very apt theme for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name plaques! Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, as always, Your work is outstanding!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, missed you. Wow those new plaques are so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those name plaques look great !

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely, the smiley animals just made me smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The name plaques are really lovely - and welcome back to blogland x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the round text on the frankie plaque and the colours are so bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. your plaques are so cute! i'm sure they will be treasured :)

    time just flies doesn't it! i hope your little grandson enjoys the adventure of starting nursery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The plaques are really cute. I was glad to hear I'm not the only one that's taken a break, I was feeling a bit guilty. I hope your grandson has a lovely
    time a nursery. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those plaques will look really nice in the boys room. It's sad when littlies start school. I'm sure he will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so cute - i luv em! Simple and fun, perfect for girls or boys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely name plaques Jan :) looking forward to seeing your experiments with fimo!
    My eldest starts school nursery next month and I feel a bit like you, she is still a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely name plaques. Welcome back to the blogging life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Apologies for the late visit. I do love your plaques - your work is really gorgeous. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's awesome! I really admire how people can create such beautiful crafts. I wish I can also do something like this.
    - TheBestofChimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello there - how do I go about ordering one of the plaques?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)