Monday 18 April 2016

New Outdoor Plaques for Garden Sheds

I've missed a couple of weeks of blogging, The Hubster and I decided to have a few days away for a bit of R&R, it was great to have a bit of time out and a thoroughly lazy time. Other than my little break I've been busy with commissions.

Outdoor Plaque

The Spade and Fork image tends to be one of my most popular Shed Plaque designs but I can work with my customer to personalise any design.


Personalised Garden Shed Plaque

For Val's Garden Shed I was asked to include a butterfly, a cat and a hedgehog.

Outdoor Plaque

Both these plaques are now with there new owners and I had lovely emails back, it's always great to know that an item got to it's destination safely and in good time but even more pleasing to get great feedback.

Right, I'm off to play work, I've got some hearts to prepare for my next commission.

Jan x 

As usual, I'm linking this post across to Lucy Blossom Crafts Link Up 

 

8 comments:

  1. I love your signs Jan, I think my favourite is the garden shed one because of all the lovely little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of your work Jan and love these new commissions. My favourite is Val's as well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I perhaps need to get my husband a shed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Lee, you can contact me via my email...
      picto.co@hotmail.co.uk

      Jan :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do i order one of these shed plaques?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)