Sunday 27 March 2016

A Cat & A Mouse Nursery Paintings

I've been working on a few projects this week, some are not quite ready for their final photographs so they'll be for a future blog post. I've taken a few Work in Progress pics along the way so here are a few teasers. I'm really pleased with these little animals so while I was waiting for the varnish to dry on the wood I thought I'd do some nursery paintings.


Work in Progress

 I decided to start with the Ginger Cat and the Little Pink Eared Mouse....


Cat & Mouse for the Nursery

I used white mounts to set them off nicely.


The Mouse & the Flower
The Cat & the Poppy










I used a frame that I already had to show how they'd look all framed up, these 2 mounted pictures have been put in my Folksy Shop







I really enjoyed my time doing these so I can see myself painting lots more.

Enjoy the rest of your week end


Jan x




2 comments:

  1. Oh Jan they are beautiful. I have a thing about little mice as so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paintings, Jan - so cute. The wooden pieces look great, too :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)