Sunday 24 April 2016

Birds, Cards & WiP Hearts for Handmade Monday

I had a quick trip to the coast one day this week, it just happened to be the coldest and windiest day of the week, after a hot cup of tea at a little cafe I managed to take a few photo's of birds along the waters edge.

Birds on the Rocks

Sanderlings on the Shoreline
I had a look at good old Google when I got home and I think they may be Sanderlings, they are so cute standing on one leg.

A couple more cute birds can be found on the cards I have in my HandcraftedbyPicto Folksy Shop

Happy Bird Day Card


These have been hand painted using acrylic paint and attached to a white card.
Happy Bird Day for a Happy Birthday ♫♪♪


















The inside of the card has a nice sheet of lilac paper for you to write your own message.






I'm working on some commissions at the moment so here's a couple of work in progress shots,

WIP Hearts



Do you like my 'one use only, don't bother cleaning, just throw away palette tray'?
Personalised Hearts














I have to be a bit secretive until they are all completed but I can tell you that they each have a name and favorite items painted on.






That's all from me at the moment


Jan x


I'm listing this post over at Lucy Blossom Crafts for Handmade Monday



6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and cards, Jan. I like your tip for a 'no clean' palette, too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spot Maltesers lol. Good idea with the throw away tray, saves so much crafting time not having to clean up. Love the card so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, and I like the little birdie on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bird day cards so cute lovely photo's too, great idea for the palette tray :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh cant wait to see what they look like :) love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bird cards, and can't wait to see what the finished hearts look like.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)