Thursday 21 November 2019

Winter Moon

Brrrr it's getting colder out there, there have been a few clear nights and frosty mornings lately, great for looking at the moon through the window but not so good for frozen fingers while trying to get a decent photograph, so I've cheated and chosen an old pic of mine of the moon through the trees...


Looking through Folksy.com I've found some lovely Winter Moon items, here are just a few.
All the shop links are below the photo.


Handcrafted by Picto on Folksy
Lampwork beads by Jo
ndm handmade
Oconn Art
Ruby Spirit Designs
Photo Fairytales


Most of these shops also have links to Facebook, Twitter and other social media's, there links are shown at the bottom of their shop page so do pop over and have a nose.

Jan x


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous selection - and thank you so much for including my print too, I'm deeply honoured! Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)