Sunday 15 November 2015

A Cheeky Monkey Plaque or should that be a Plaque for a Cheeky Monkey?

Helloooo everyone, what a busy ol' week it's been and not all crafting, I've had visitors which was lovely (and hectic), I've been visiting which was even lovelier (as I did all the eating and non of the cooking) Mmmm yuymmy
At the moment I'm working on a couple of commissions that I can't show yet (as it's 'that' time of year).
But I can show you a finished plaque that's on it's way to Australia...

Cheeky Monkey Plaque

This Door Sign is for a returning customer, you can see his sisters Butterfly Plaque here

This week I've spent most evenings reading the link up blogs over at Lucy Blossom Crafts and even though I haven't managed to leave comments I have admired the stitchery at Caroleecrafts 
the lovely watercolours by Clare Willcocks
the sweet Tweeters at The Red Haired Amazonan 
and the pretty gift tags from Freespirit Designs
as well as all the other wonderful bloggers and crafters that take part in the weekly linky party.

I was going to add this post for the link up at Lucy Blossoms link up but it looks like she may be having a few problems this week so I'll get onto my bloggers list and pop over to a few.

I'm adding this post to Paint Party Friday.blogspot whom I found via Clare Willcocks' blog :) 

Jan x

5 comments:

  1. Love this plaque and can imaging a child would be really chuffed. Thank you so much for the mention x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable sign! The lettering is great. Love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable sign! The lettering is great. Love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute holding a banana :) bet he loved it! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)