Sunday 7 December 2014

Away with the Fairies

I'd like to show you one of my painted plaques, this is a commissioned plaque for a business, the colours were chosen by the customer, aren't they lovely.






The pink and green work so well together.
I decided to keep within the chosen colour scheme when painting the Ladybirds, also known as Ladybugs, I've seen these sweet little critters dressed in red, in orange and in yellow but I do love these pink ones.





I thought a couple of cute little toadstools would look good with the plaque, they can sit on a shelf near the sign, of course they had to be matching colours, have you spotted the little Faery Door on the tree trunk?





Here is a closer look at the Toadstools. These were very well received and now live in Australia.

I'm off to get more painting done......


Jan x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)