Friday 6 May 2011

My Fairy Doors

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying this brilliant weather we are having, apparently (according to the weather forecast) it is going to be a great week-end. I have been a busy bee today, this morning I priced up, bagged and tagged some more of my Fairy Doors and taken them to my lovely local gift shop.


These are my medium sized Fairy Doors, they are approximately 4" x 3" and every one is different.

****************************************************
 

These ones are my Small Fairy Doors, these ones are just 3" x 2" and are really cute. Fairy Doors and 'anything' Fairy has always been very popular, they are loved by children and adults alike.

 ***************************************************


This is my latest commission Plaque from an order taken at my last craft fair.

****************************************************
 
This afternoon I decided to start on a series of small canvases, I've only gone as far as the prep, a bit of a bitty sketch and the first bit of paint. Here is a sneaky preview.


***************************************************

To finish off and just for the fun of it,  I thought I'd pop in a couple of snaps taken last week while enjoying an outing with my wonderful grandson.


Have a great week-end all

Jan x

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am in love with those fairy doors <3

    Just a quick comment to let you know I am also following your blog :) Im studying at LJMU and am classed as a mature student because Im 21!! Okay going to have more of a nose around here now

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)