Thursday 30 April 2020

NHS Nurses, Carers & Doctors Peg Dolls

I love painting peg dolls, I've painted Halloween, Christmas Angels, Elves, Lady bugs and Penguins....

Previous Peg Dolls


All my latest dolls are a homage to our wonderful healthcare workers.



A Nurse with a face mask and a watch pinned to her scrubs, she is standing on a wooden pedestal with a heart attached to a wire.

A group photo of Dr's, Nurses and carers.

Male Peg Dolls dressed in their scrubs

3 Female Peg Dolls in their scrubs.

All these are available in my Folksy Handcrafted by Picto Shop

I am able either replicate any that are sold or I can paint one in a different colour scrubs and hair colour. Just send me a message via my Folksy shop.

I hope you are all managing well at these difficult times
Take care and stay safe

Jan x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)