Thursday 31 October 2019

Three of my faves on Zazzle

Here are three of my favorite items on Zazzle. One of the great things about Zazzle.co.uk is you can peronalise items or use the image and transfer it onto other Zazzle items. From cushions to towels, from household items to shoes from cards to gift tags and almost anything else you can think of.

I love this Cute Kitty Cushion, give your pussy cat their very own place to curl up. this can also be personalized to change the wording.

Cute Cat by Cuckoo Cards


A tee shirt for the man in your life, you can change the colour or transfer the image onto any other item on Zazzle.

Take a Hike T Shirt by Herbal Tees


The perfect cushion for Dad, or you can personalise it for whatever name you want. 

Jan's Cabin


Links for the shops are under the photo or at the bottom of this page.






 Regards Jan x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)