Wednesday 12 December 2018

12 Days of Folksy, Day 12 - All Wrapped up

This is the last day of the Folksy #12DaysofFolksy Challenge and the subject is #AllWrappedUp, now that could mean Brrrrrrr it's cold outside, I need to put on more layers or it could mean The presents are all done (or being done) soon to be under the Christmas Tree. Here are a few All Wrapped Up things I found on Folksy


A little Mouse All Wrapped Up by Llangollen Ceramics

Wire Wrapped Necklace by Beadstorm Jewellery

A warm and pretty wrap by Baker Welch Studio

Penguin Wrapping Paper by Jane Crick

Robin Wrapping Paper by Natalie Laura Ellen

Christmas Tags by Ali Dufty



So that's the Folksy 12 Days of Christmas All Wrapped Up, I hope you've enjoyed reading and seeing them as much as I've enjoyed doing them.

Thank you for reading

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)