Thursday 7 July 2016

#Folksy Friday ~~~ Birds

Each week I shall be sharing some of my favorite finds, with links, from the wonderful online shopping platform Folksy
This week I've been in the garden watching the newly fledged birds being fed by their busy parents, so I've chosen birds  for this weeks  #folksyfriday post.......

**********************
 Who wouldn't be pleased with this lovely Letter Writing Set



********************** 
I love this little Bird on the Donkey 

 
 
**********************
 A pretty Purple Birdie on a Necklace


 
 **********************
 and lastly, a little Happy Bird Day Card





 **********************
 that's all from me for this weeks Folksy Friday, I hope you can pop over for a browse.

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)