Wednesday 4 December 2019

12 Days of Folksy Day 4 - Wish

On the 4th day of Folksy my true love gave to me.... there are lots of things over on Folksy.com
Today's Folksy Challenge is Wish, my Wish list is not a long one, so I thought I would showcase a few wishes on Folksy.com


links to the shops where you can find these items are:-
Personalised Ceramic Christmas Star      
 
Wooden Star                                             
            
Small Art Diorama in a Vintage Box       
   
Dandelion Pyrography Pendant              
                         
Real Dandelion Seeds Necklace              
             
Silver Wish Necklace                               
         
Wish Upon a Star Paper Cut                  
Gemma Bullen Designs       

Jan x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)