Wednesday 11 December 2019

12 Days of Folksy Day 11 ~ Winter Wonderland

It's day 11 of 12 Days of Folksy, today it's all about a Winter Wonderland, when I think of a Winter Wonderland I think of Perry Como singing and beautiful snow scenes. I'm not a big fan of snow, I'm more a hot chocolate in front of  a roaring fire while watching the snow fall from the comfort of a warm room.

But I must admit that it looks ever so pretty, so when we do get snow, (which isn't every year) I like to wrap up in a gazillion layers and pop out with my camera. 

These pics were taken a few years ago, all within 10 minutes walk from my house, I'm so lucky to live in a such a beautiful area.


Here's a bit of Perry Como singing Winter Wonderland, of all the singers who sing this song I love him the best, some artists sing this quite slow but good ol' Perry is quite upbeat, have a listen....



 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Jan x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)