Monday 24 October 2011

Hi from me and Elmo

Hello to you all, and hello from Elmo

Elmo Plaque for Noah

as most of you know it's Handmade Monday  today, and for those who don't know what it all about then why not follow the link and check out what's going on. I've been popping over to read some of the other blogs who contribute, and there are some great blogs too. I'm hoping to get round to comment on all of them but I've got such a busy week ahead it may take me some time, so, if you don't hear from me it's not because I don't care, it's because there are not enough hours in the day.


This week I'll be at the Pumpkin Patch , It's not only the place to pick your pumpkin, you can also go on a pony ride, find your way around a Maize Maze, meet some brilliant people and generally have great fun. It's a bustling place to be so I'm hoping that this good weather we are having will continue through to the week end. I'm planning to take lots of photo's so be sure to check back next week.

A couple of Welcome Plaques

I'm off to get my sketch book and do a bit of catch up, I need to draw a Husky, a Pig, a couple of  Owls and a Penguin. No, not for the same picture but that would look interesting wouldn't it?

Have fun folks and take care

Jan x

15 comments:

  1. Elmo is fab and I love the halloween plaques too. Love the idea of all those requests on the same picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween images... the pumpkin looks so friendly! Just wish I had your fab artistic skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huskies, owls and penguins, the mind boggles!
    Love the Halloween plaques and I'm sure Noah was pleased as punch with his Elmo plaque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spooky plaques and the Elmo one is just great. here on earth do you keep getting the ideas from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween! Love those spooky plaques! I was going to do a Halloween thing this time, but it didn't quite work (am still working on it, but of course, had to put up something else for today). I miss the fun Halloween used to be when I was a kid and we could go Trick or Treating without worry. A lot of the fun went out of it when my kids were little. Still, I like all the ghosts and bats and stuff. Reminds me of simpler times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do love Elmo, and I'll be interested to see the next few plaques, sounds quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Elmo plaque - reminds me of my time in the US - Sesame street was on TV a lot and my daughter loved it. Mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the pigs. I love your halloween ones but do have a soft spot for pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huskies and penquins I get the drift for but where do the owls fit in I wonder!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The halloween plaques are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Elmo plaque! Your never too old for Elmo, can I have one for my craft room door please :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful plaques. I can't think of anyone who doesn't like Elmo.

    Would be interesting, although unusual, to see all those animals together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Elmo, he will be such a hit. Hope you do well at the Pumpkin Patch sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your design. They are so real. Love the writing style too very sppoky

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)