Monday 17 January 2022

Cute Axolotl Gift items

Due to the lack of Craft Fairs over the last couple of years I've turning my attention to putting my designs on a PoD site. What is a PoD Site? Print on Demand is when you can get any of my designs printed on a multitude of items from soft furnishings, mugs, cards and invitations. A lot of the designs can be personalised with a name or your own text. The site I'm using at the moment is Zazzle.co.uk You can check out my store by clicking on the link or on the Zazzle Shop Page above or in the side bar. 

 

Here is one of my favorite Axolotl items, this cute mug comes with a design on one side and text on the other side. You can keep the text as it is or change it to a name or remove it altogether. 


Axolotl Snax'olotl fun cute Mug
Axolotl Mug

 

Full design on both sides of the mug.

You can go straight to this Snax'olotl Axolotl Mug by following this link... Axolotl Mug
 
Thank you for looking 
 
Jan @ Jan's Cabin













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)