Monday 20 April 2020

A Shed for Dad, or Grandad, or anyone..

Hellooooooo, long time no see, it's not been a productive 2020 so far for me and not a lot of crafting or painting has been done. But, I'm hoping to change that and kick start my 'mojo'.

The Hubster has been working from home since the Pandemic Lockdown and has taken over my workspace with his computer set-up that he needs to use every day, but hey, that's not a problem, we all have to be flexible during these times and as we are having such good weather in the UK at the moment I've done done some of my work outside in the sunshine.

A couple of my latest pieces are these little garden sheds.....


Dad's Shed has painted birds, flowers and garden tools


Hiding under the window next to the soil heap is a cute little hedgehog.





Grandads Shed (below) has a green painted door, a couple of little dicky birds and another little hedgehog. You can see more pics of these over in my Folksy Shop




 Can you see the hedgehog under the windowledge? 

This is one of my garden visitors, not the best of photographs but I didn't want to disturb him/her too much, I have 3 that visit each night for a drink and a munch on cat food.



With all that's going on in the world I'm trying to keep myself busy and my mind occupied. I hope you are all doing well, Stay safe and take care.

 Jan xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, your sheds are so cute! I love them and what a cute visitor you had too. My situation is quite similar to your regarding the workspace as my husband is using my studio at the moment, which is fine, but at the same time, I don't want to disturb him so I am only using the studio in weekends. I did finish a few paintings that I started ages ago and I have a couple more on the go, but I wasn't very productive either. I hope things will change soon. :) Stay safe! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)