Wednesday 25 September 2019

Barn Owl painted on a Wooden Heart

I love these little hearts, they are great to paint on and look pretty hanging up, I have a few around my home, they hang from a door handle in the lounge, the wardrobe door in the bedroom and from a wall light fitting in the conservatory, I can change them around depending on my mood or change of decor.

This little owl was painted for my Folksy Shop, he sits inside a cabinet at the moment, covered with tissue in a little box. If you want him then pop over to My Folksy Shop






Pop over to my Folksy Shop if you'd like to see more of my items for sale or you can get in touch with me via the 'contact' button in my Folksy Store.

Click the link to take you to   Handcrafted by Picto on Folksy

Jan X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)