Sunday 5 October 2014

Pretty Pink Princess Palace

A Palace for a Princess, in this case the Princess was a cat whose young owner requested a plaque to attach to a cat house. As usual I discussed what style and colour was wanted. I started with a few scribbles and sketches then emailed a copy over to my lovely customer for approval before I set about painting this pretty pink princess palace. (I've purposely faded out the full name on these photo's)

Pretty Pink Edging



A Pink Palace



A Pretty Pink Plaque




This plaque was an order through my WowThankYou On-Line Shop I finished it off with a little bit of sparkle, because everyone likes a bit of sparkle don't they? then a couple of coats of outdoor varnish.

Take care....

Jan x

I've added this post to a great linky party HERE...

9 comments:

  1. every cat needs a plaque like this, especially with a bit of sparkle added. Bet the young owner is delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Posh Puss! Your work is gorgeous, as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a gorgeous plaque! A bit of sparkle is a must :) I'm sure both cat and owner are really pleased with it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cute, I'm sure the cat approves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pink I'm sure the cat will love it :D Thanks for visiting my blog Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's so pretty, I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)