Sunday 3 November 2013

Having Fun

Last week was busy and lots of fun, we had family to stay, we went to the park....

Climbing in the Park


We went to the Pumpkin Patch, this time I was there as a visitor and not as a stall holder.....

In the Maize Maze


We went for walks and met the cows....

Moo cow Moo cow how do you do


I managed to make a start in setting up a new (2nd) Wow Thank You shop, ok it's not 'live' yet, I'm in the process of uploading and tweaking but hey the cows and play time come first.

I've been painting houses, these houses.....



I can't show you the finished pieces yet, I'll do that in a future post when they have all been safely delivered. Meanwhile, I'm going to grab myself a coffee and mosey on over to the Handmade Monday blog 

Wishing you all a great week

Jan x

12 comments:

  1. Great photos and great philosophy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great relaxing week. Can't wait to see the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the finished houses! Sounds like you had a lovely week! We met some cows today too but weren't quite as brave as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you've had lots of fun, Autumn is a lovely time of years to get outdoors isn't is :) I look forward to seeing your latest houses, i just know they'll be fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. I love the one in the Maise Maze. Good luck with the new shop.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the finished houses and good luck with your new venture. Looks like you had a great time with your visitors. The maize maze looked exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Hope everything goes smoothly with your shop. Those wooden houses look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having fun with children is always the top priority. Good luck with your new shop, and like others, I can't wait to see the finished houses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely need to make the most of the chance to play outside!
    There'll be plenty of grey rainy days to put time in to the new shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely post, Jan. looks like you had a great time. Look forward to seeing the finished houses. Many thanks for your suggestion re red ribbon for my wedding invitations - I have bought some burgundy velvet ribbon as I think you are right, the combination of red and white at this time of year will be lovely. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos. Can't wait to see the finished houses. They already look exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been busy! Looking forward to seeing the houses when they are finished :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)