Monday 17 December 2012

Plaques & Christmas Decorations

Phew, what a busy time everyone is having, but we crafters wouldn't have it any other way would we?
I thought I'd show you a few of the commissioned plaques I've been busy with......

Commissioned Plaques

 and some more Christmas Decorations......


Wooden Christmas Decorations

You may have already seen some of these over on my facebook page. My favourite is the Robin, do you have a favourite Tree Decoration that you use every year?

I've linked this post to Wendy's Handmade Monday over at Handmade Harbour, I do hope you can pop over as this is the last Handmade Monday of 2012, the next one will be in January 2013.

I'm sure I'll be posting again before Christmas but in case any of you are having a break from the blogging  I'd like to send you my best wishes for the festive season.

Love

Jan x

10 comments:

  1. Your commissions are lovely. The cupcake looks 3D. More lovely Christmas decs. Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous, Jan. I love your robin, too, he's very cute! I love the bead detail on the plaque hanger - it's a lovely finishing touch.

    Now I have an apology to make. I hit the delete button instead of the publish button on your comment on my blog - and there seems to be no "un-do" button to retrieve it. I'm really sorry! Perhaps this comment monitoring isn't really for me, I shall look at alternatives! Sorry... *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plaques are beautiful - I love the Robin too - he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake is leaping out at me begging to be eaten! It's nice to have a commissioned piece that is special to the person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment on my blog Jan.

    Your decorations are lovely & the cupcake looks yummy!

    When it comes to my favourite decorations, I tend to buy the 'easy to break' type, not sure what they're made from - but I have a cream Father Christmas & a white polar bear that I bought from a lovely gift shop, which sells gorgeous tree decorations & other country gifts.

    Have a lovely Christmas, Melanie x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your little decorations are lovely. They are such a simple idea, but the painting looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many gorgeous things! I have to say i'm with you and the robin is my fav - soooooooo cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so beautiful Jan - especially the Christmas decorations, so different and collectable. Hope you have a very happy Christmas and look forward to 'seeing' you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, lovely, lovely! Have agreat Christmas and see you on Handmade Monday in the New Year, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)