Thursday 10 March 2011

Folksy Listing

I've just put some more things on Folksy, I don't know how they will do on there but I won't know til I try now will I?
I put 4 ACEO's on there, for the uninitiated that stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals".
These cards have one main rule - they are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches - the size of a trading card.
The 4 I put on are all puppies. I got the idea from a wooden Name Plaque I have just finished, I  loved the pictures of the pups I done so thought I'd give it a go, I've seen lots of aceo's on different sites and they vary tremendously in style, skill and mediums.
 I painted these in such a way that the four pictures can be moved around in any order and the grass and the clouds will still line up.

So they are now in my folksy shop if you want to check them out.
(If they are no longer in the shop then they have been sold.... Yay..dance around the room)

Now I'm off to clean up the mess in the kitchen where I have been painting.....

X X



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)